Kickstart your Azure migration with this practical, step-by-step tutorial and learn how experienced Azure engineers design networks and other cloud services.
In this video tutorial, you will learn how to establish a hub-spoke network topology, design subnets and network access, send logs/metrics to Azure-native services, and connect your database to your application tier.
What’s in the Tutorial
- The #1 architecture template we use for 90% of Azure designs
- Why a hub-spoke architecture design helps you with compliance and separation of concerns
- How to deploy a Bastion in a “shared services” network
- How to gain access from your on-premises datacenter to Azure
- Sending logs/metrics to Azure Monitor
- Connecting your resources to Azure SQL
- …and much more
About the Presenter
James is a Senior Platform Engineer, Azure at Logicworks. He is responsible developing new tooling, customer facing services, and IaaS/PaaS services. James is certified in “Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions” and holds an additional five AWS and two VMware certifications.